Providing Excellent, Caring and Affordable Eye Care
Lang Eye Centre is a comprehensive one-stop eye specialist centre which provides high-quality and affordable eye care and treatment. It offers the latest and most advanced cutting-edge treatments for general and complex eye diseases, including LASIK and refractive surgery. Lang Eye Centre is helmed by renowned Senior Ophthalmologist Dr Leonard Ang.
World-Renowned Eye Doctor and Specialist at Mount Elizabeth Novena Hospital Singapore
Lang Eye Centre is a comprehensive one-stop eye specialist centre for treating eye diseases. We offer a wide range of services to treat both general and complex eye diseases. These services include cataract surgery, cornea diseases and transplantations, eye screening and treatment for diabetics, glaucoma and retinal diseases. Refractive surgical options are also offered, including presbyopia (Lao Hua) treatment, iLASIK, LASEK/Epi-LASIK and Implantable Contact Lens (ICL) surgery to help patients achieve spectacle-freedom.
List of Eye Surgical Services Available
Cataract impairs vision due to the clouding of the eye lens. We offer the latest technologies in cataract surgery, including bladeless cataract surgery and computer assisted cataract surgery.
We have a range of premium aspheric monofocal lenses, toric lenses and multifocal / trifocal lenses, which can correct all refractive errors of the eye, including myopia (shortsightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia (Lao Hua). These help to improve the precision and success of the surgery, reduce the risk of complications, with the aim of achieving the best and safest outcome for patients.
We offer the latest techniques in corneal transplantation, including Anterior lamellar keratoplasty, Posterior lamellar keratoplasty or Endothelial keratoplasty, Artificial Cornea Transplantation (Boston keratoprosthesis), and Stem Cell Transplantation.
Glaucoma is the leading cause of irreversible blindness. New treatments have improved the outcome of glaucoma patients to prevent blindness.
We provide the treatment of urgent retinal diseases, such as retinal tears and retinal detachment and new treatments for age-related macular degeneration and diabetic eye disease.
We offer a range of refractive procedures to correct myopia (short-sightedness), hyperopia (long-sightedness), astigmatism, and presbyopia (Lao Hua). These include iLASIK (bladeless, customised wavefront-guided LASIK), LASEK/Epi-LASIK and Implantable Contact Lens (ICL) surgery. Our treatments are customised to help patients achieve the best visual result and spectacle freedom.
Why Choose Us?
Our eye surgeon is internationally renowned Senior Ophthalmologist Dr Leonard Ang, who has extensive ophthalmology experience in treating general and complex blinding eye conditions. Dr Ang completed advanced training fellowships at prestigious top eye centres around the world, including Harvard Medical School, Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, University of Pennsylvania and Kyoto Prefectural University.
Dr Ang has pioneered many cutting-edge treatments for complex blinding eye diseases, and has won numerous international and local scientific awards. He has published over 90 research articles and book chapters in ophthalmology
Lang Eye Centre has won the Best Ophthalmology Medical Centre of the Year in the Asia Pacific 2020.
Top quality precision medical equipment is used to diagnose and treat general and complex eye diseases, to achieve greater accuracy, precision and predictability in visual outcomes for patients.
Our treatments are customised and optimised to suit each patient’s individual needs. At Lang Eye Centre, we aim to achieve the safest and best visual results for our patients.
Dr Leonard Ang
- A/Professor, Singapore National Eye Centre
- A/Professor, Dept of Ophthalmology, National University of Singapore
- Medical Director, The Eye & Cornea Transplant Centre & the Premium Lasik Surgery Clinic
- Pioneered cutting-edge eye treatments
- Won numerous awards, including the Singapore National Academy of Science Award and the Singapore Clinician Investigator Award
- Trained at top eye centres, including Harvard Medical School, University of Pennsylvania and Kyoto Prefectural University.
- Refractive Surgery, LASIK and Implantable Contact Lens
- Cataract Screening and Treatment
- iLASIK - The 100% customized procedure.
- Cornea Disease Treatment and Cornea Transplantation
- iFS Advanced Bladeless surgery
- Advances in Cornea Transplantation
- Artificial Cornea Transplantation
- Glaucoma Screening and Treatment
- Implantable Contact Lens (ICL) Surgery or Phakic Intraocular Lens Implantation
- Diabetic Eye Screening and Treatment
- Retinal Screening and Disease Treatment
- Presbyopia (Lao Hua) Treatment